Women in Engineering
IEEE WiE Mission
Inspire, engage, encourage, and empower IEEE women worldwide. The IEEE Women in Engineering Committee (WIEC) is governed by IEEE Bylaw l-306.23.
WiE in Our Branch
A community of women students and staff members in Queen Mary University of London, who has interests and wants to participate in engineering and technology area.
- Promoting women in leadership roles in the industry and academia.
- Organising events to meet women colleagues and professionals in the IEEE.
- Offering opportunities to network, volunteer and participate in local WiE activites.
- Providing a supportive environment, enabling effective communication on female/gender issues between undergraduates, postgraduates and senior academic staff.
- WiE membership is free to IEEE student members. It includes access to the IEEE WIE electronic membership directory, a monthly electronic newsletter, and the award-winning Women in Engineering Magazine. Click here to join.
- You can find latest WiE news by clicking here.